POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One Word : Re: One Word Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One Word
From: clipka
Date: 30 Dec 2008 01:25:00
Message: <web.4959be41877dfbf3ab169ede0@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > HAH!
>
> Good one! I'm pretty sure I had that very set... one of my first ones in fact.
> It was part of a larger set, back in... 1985 I think. Legos are great :) It's a
> shame I gave them all away :(

It's one of the very, very few LEGO space sets of those first years which I
never ever owned... *sigh*

My first one (from the space series) was that very first "moon car", the one
with the satellite dish. I actually think it was the very first minifig-scale
space model LEGO ever published.

My favourite has always been the big fat space cruiser from the first spasheship
generation though. You know, the good old blue/grey ones, with those
LL-designation bricks... they still knew how to build gread models from mostly
standard bricks, back then... ah, those were the days...

(*... wanders off into nostalgic dreams...*)